Saturday, May 7, 2022

DESIGNING with GOD

 

John 14:23

King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

If a man love me, 

he will keep my words: 

and my Father will love him, 

and we will come unto him, 

and make our abode with him.


How would it be to design with GOD?

How would it be to flow with the SPIRIT of GOD?

It would be awesome.

It would have heart.

It would be magnificent!

It would be ALL Him.

I must stop playing small, when the SPIRIT of GOD is bursting in my heart.

I better stop calling myself a "quack" architect.

I better take my kindness blog to the next level.

I better let SPIRIT keep expanding in my heart.

Making use of all that He gave me.

We have work to do.

We have much to tell you.

Who am I to stop SPIRIT?

SPIRIT must have His way.

He will lead us to Scripture.

He will tell us how He designs.

He will tell us how we OUGHT to design.

Whether it's a house, a computer program, a building, a power cord, a phone, a life, work, industry, or whatever man has designed so far, watch how GOD would design it.

It's the principle that matters.

GOD's laws must take the forefront.

The next post is what triggered an idea for an article.

Which led to the formation of this 40th blog, DESIGNING with GOD.

If you love GOD, you will love this blog.

If you love others, you will enjoy this blog.

If you love intelligent design, you will appreciate this blog.

It's really all about LOVE.

Time for you to see what love can do.

And how it can change everything.

For good.

Because GOD is in us.


All BIBLE verses from biblegateway.com and kingjamesbibleonline.org


Image: Unsplash

Background image by author


DOCUMENTING a life

  Luke 12:42-43 King James Version 42 And the Lord said,  Who then is that faithful and wise steward,  whom his lord shall make ruler over h...